Use Marco's plan to create the file names. Then drive WriteImage module with that name. Take the 1st 2 outputs of Image to Render to create the image and send it to WriteImage. Be sure to specify the image type (I prefer TIFF) inside WriteImage.

UpdateCamera takes the same point of view as Image, but allows you to change the resolution to make a bigger picture, say 3000 pixels wide (the height will be calculated for you using the same aspect ratio as Image has). Reduce then allows you to resample the large image to achieve cheap anti-aliasing. So, say the Image is 640x480. You want a final image of 1500 pixels wide with anti-aliasing. Set UpdateCamera to 3000 (resolution) and Reduce to 2 (default). Then WriteImage will see an image that is 1500x1125 (more or less, sometimes roundoff adds/loses a pixel).

In this snapshot, I was not making an animation, so there is no Sequencer feeding Format; I just had 2 strings, one a path, one a filename, to grab various views the client wanted.
ScaleScreen corrects screen objects (legends, colorbars, captions) which are not properly scaled by UpdateCamera/Reduce. Use the same value for 'finalres' in ScaleScreen as you provide as camera resolution in UpdateCamera (normally, I'd data-drive both from the same Integer interactor, but I was lazy here).

Selector(on/off)-Route lets me turn off file writing when I'm fussing with the scene.

If you can't see this image attachment, let me know; I've had trouble with attachments before going to opendx-users.

PNG image