Hi,

>>If you have some minutes, could you help me to solve this mystery?

>> Something strange have been happening with my DX application.
>> The image displayed by the 'Image Module' cannot be modified by the
direct-interaction in the window ( resizing, pan/zoom, rotation,
navigation).

>  My annimation files are invoked( or loaded) in the Format Module
> through a concatenation of a string( from a String Module) and a integer
(from Sequencer Module), using the line:

> %s/file.%02d.dx
>
> The path of directories was wrote in the String Module.
>
> When I use this way (concatenation) to create the annimation, the
direct-interation in window doesn't work.

> If I write directly the path of files in the 'template' of the
> Format Module
> using the line
>
> name_of_directory/file.%02d.dx
>
> the direct-inteation works!!
>
> Somebody Knows why it is happening?? Please!!!!
>I am sending you two pair ( .net and .cfg) of files. The first one is
called VISUAL_2D.net(and .cfg) and the second one
VISUAL_2D_NS_teste.net(and .cgf) In the former the annimation files are
invoked directly in the template of the Format Module, and in this
application the direct interaction window ( zoom/pan-zoom...) works. In
the other application ( VISUAL_2D_NS_teste) I tried use a concatenation of
String Module, and, although the annimation works, the interaction window
does not.

The file HOTCAV.zip contain(or carry) the annimation files. It will be
necessary to rewrite the paths on the template or String Module to run the
applications.

I will be glad if you help me to undestand why is happening.
I am a graduate student tring use the OpenDx to improve my physics thesis.
Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Marcelo Mariano da Silva
Programa de Pós-Graduação em Ciência e Tecnologia Nucleares

Instituto de Engenharia Nuclear - IEN
Via 5 s/n - Cidade Universitária - Ilha do Fundão - Rio de Janeiro - RJ -
Brasil - Tel.: (021) 2209-8080 / Fax: (021) 2590-2692

Comissão Nacional de Energia Nuclear - CNEN