I am a student,and I am doing some work with opendx.But now I have some
problems with it.With opendx I have converted the data file to general file,the
next step I imported the general file to import module ,and produce an
image.However,with Isosurface module I could just produce a surface of the
subject ,the fact I want the values more than(as other words >= )a certern
value to be showed ,and produce a volume not just a surface.what modules will I
use ,and  how can I solve the problem ?
    I need your help very much!  will you help me?
If you can give me a hand ,I will be very thankful and I can finish my work
faster.