Hello there:

I don't sure if this message is sent to the correct place.

I try to install the OpenDX binary. My platform has Fedora Core 8 but
I filled the registration form with the (assumed) nearest system
"Redhat Linux 32-bit Intel".

In my system the package "ImageMagick-6.4.0-6.i386.rpm" for Fedora
Core 8 i386 rpm is already installed. Nevertheless the library
libMagick.so.6 is not found there. Does it belong to
ImageMagick-6.2.2.0-3.fc4.2.i386.rpm package, corresponding to the
Fedora Core 4 distribution?.

I verified that ImageMagick is working properly typing the command lines:
   convert logo: logo.gif
   identify logo.gif
   display logo.gif

Can someone give me a suggestion how to solve the dependences among
these versions of the ImageMagick library, without uninstall the newer
one, please ?

Regards in advance,

--
Jorge D'Elia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>