2007/10/10, Dmitry Nezhevenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> A780 and E680 ramloader isn't signed, so it's possible to patch this
> table. As far as I know, A1200 one is signer, so any kind of patching will
> break signature.

If the loader is signed, it checks the signature on itself.

The bootloader (MBM) does not check any signature on the ramloader
code, otherwise it would be (almost) impossible to run a kernel with
boot_usb.

And.. If the ramloader checks a signature on itself, it IS possible to
patch it, as long as you patch the code that does the signature
verification too.

I will do some tests with a hacked ramloader on a1200 as soon as i
have some time.

--
Daniel Ribeiro