On 1/4/2010 11:22 AM, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

5. we are now busy working on providing a simple online shop where
    the commercial VALUE licenses (and possibly others) can be purchased.
    The final price for VALUE is expected to be somewhere in the usual
    low price segment of shareware and it will be licensed "per kernel
    per year" (see Thomas' blog entry for more details).
[...]
I'm sure the new RPM 5 based OpenPKG 4 will continue to be a viable
option for you because it is of very high quality (we performed an
in-depth 1.5 year testing phase now with nearly 100 beta releases and
on deployments directly on a dozen production Unix servers), is based
on all the experience and technology of previous versions and will be
available both free of charge (for community usage) and at an affordable
shareware price (for commercial usage)
[...]
The final price of the OpenPKG 4 framework is still under evaluation by
us, but it definitely will be in the shareware price segment of just
about 50-90 EUR. Details are coming soon.

Ralf, are there any updates on this (or did I just miss them)?

-cs
OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org