William James writes:
> On 2/21/07, James Carlson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > William James writes:
> > > Does Linux or POSIX specify a function which works like Solaris forkall?
> >
> > No.
>
> How can I fork all running threads in an application on Linux or other
> POSIX operating systems?

On Linux, I don't think you can do it.  This isn't a Linux-related
list, though, so if you're trying to port from Solaris to Linux
(why?), perhaps you'd get better answers on a different list.

(The only forkall() references I can see via google appear to be
complaints about it.)

Solaris supports POSIX (among a number of other standards), but not
all things you'll find on Solaris are _strictly_ POSIX.