Ben Kaduk:

Do we know the values that are being passed to SSL_CTX_set_Verify_depth() match
the -verify_depth argument, or do they differ?
If they differ, do identical arguments to the function behave the same in 1.1.0
and 1.0.2?

Viktor:

What we’re getting at here, is that this appears to be a potentially
significant behavioral change. We want to understand it better.
--
-Todd Short
// tsh...@akamai.com<mailto:tsh...@akamai.com>

On Apr 3, 2017, at 4:43 PM, Viktor Dukhovni