Just a reminder about our code health Tuesday event this week. Please
see the details below.

Matt

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Code Health Tuesday - old issues
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 08:43:18 +0100
From: Matt Caswell <m...@openssl.org>
To: openssl-dev@openssl.org <openssl-dev@openssl.org>

Hi all

Our next "Code Health Tuesday" event will be on Tuesday 2nd May.

This time we would like to focus on closing off Github issues (with a
particular focus on old ones - including all those we brought over from RT).

Thanks!

Matt

FAQ:

Q: How do I participate?
A: Review the old issues in Github. If an issue can be closed then post
a comment in the issue suggesting its closure along with your reasons.
If an issue still needs to be fixed then raise a PR to fix it and
include "Fixes #XXX" in the commit message (where XXX is the issue
number) Include the words "code health" in the PR title.

Q: Which branches should I target?