> Suggestion:  Get rid of every mention of "entropy" from openssl code,
> documentation, design discussions, and everywhere else.

I like this and will do it.  Except for our support of the EGD.

> Suggestion:  In the common case where exact meaning is not important,
> "entropy" can be replaced by a noncommittal nontechnical word such as
> "randomness".  Even so, it should be clearly documented that this term is not
> meant to be quantitative.

Okay.

> Suggestion:  If you mean for something to be hard for the attacker to guess,
> the word "adamance" can be used.

All my attempts to look up a definition of this word came up with a noun for
for adamant.  Which is often appropriate, but maybe no here :)

> Suggestion:  In the remaining cases, which are not rare, it is important to
> take
> a step back and figure out what is the actual idea that is being (or should
> be)
> discussed.  This will not be easy, but it must be done, line by line.
> Otherwise
> the whole enterprise is likely to be a waste of time.

We are trying hard not to waste anyone's time, a d we appreciate your input.
Is it worth reposting my thoughts with your suggested wording changes?