Hi, all...

Just a quick follow-up from an OpenSSL user on OS/2, running a current
Apache server hosting several SSL sites, concerning dropping OS/2 as an
officially-supported platform: Please don't. :-)

We do have a couple people maintaining the OS/2 builds, and if all that is
required to push changes upstream is to contact the right people, I'm sure
we can do that.

Rich, what needs to be done to see that OS/2 does not get removed from HEAD?

TIA

--
Lewis
Lewis G Rosenthal, CNA, CLP, CLE, CWTS, EA