I've built the openssl-1.1.0 library with no-shared config option on Windows.
I've linked the library to my application and fixed the few issues with
EVP_MD_CTX deprication.  When I build my application I get the following link
errors:

1>libcrypto.lib(e_capi.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__CertFreeCertificateContext@4 referenced in function _capi_free_key
1>libcrypto.lib(e_capi.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__CertGetCertificateContextProperty@16 referenced in function
_capi_get_prov_info
1>libcrypto.lib(e_capi.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__CertOpenStore@20 referenced in function _capi_open_store
1>libcrypto.lib(e_capi.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__CertFindCertificateInStore@24 referenced in function _capi_find_cert
1>libcrypto.lib(e_capi.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__CertEnumCertificatesInStore@8 referenced in function _capi_find_cert
1>libcrypto.lib(e_capi.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__CertCloseStore@8 referenced in function _capi_find_key
1>libcrypto.lib(e_capi.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__CertDuplicateCertificateContext@4 referenced in function
_capi_load_ssl_client_cert

Any advice on how this is to be fixed?

Andrew