Hello all,

I'm in process of porting our project to OpenSSL 1.1.0. We have part of
code which heavily uses M_ASN1_D2I_* and M_ASN1_I2D_* for defining d2i_*
and i2d_* methods for new extension. For example code uses M_ASN1_D2I_vars,
M_ASN1_D2I_Init and M_ASN1_D2I_start_sequence to start reading sequence of
items and then proceeds with M_ASN1_D2I_get_* for content of the
sequence. Could please anybody advise what would be proper replacement for
those macros in OpenSSL 1.1.0? Is there any new API for such things? Or
shall one do raw byte banging?

Best regards,

A.K.