On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 5:18 PM, Salz, Rich <rs...@akamai.com> wrote:

>> However there are very many OpenSSL users (myself included) who rely on
>> the legal status of OpenSSL/SSLeay as having no US origin parts.  If this has
>> changed, it needs a big red banner at the top of the www.openssl.org, every
>> affected source file with the original EAY copyright boilerplate or its
>> OpenSSL
>> clone etc.
>
> We are NOT going to mark US/non-US contributions, sorry.

That's kind of a new twist on "Authentication is not X". For Java and
Web Apps, its "Authentication is not Authorizations" (Sandboxes and
Secure Contexts). For Git is "Authentication is not Code Integrity"
(Commit Signing).

In the new case, I thinks its "Authentication is not Lawfulness". Or
is it Lawlessness?

Jeff