I guess we need to look at OpenWrt for MIPS-versions of the libraries.

We do have a device running on MIPS, and linking the OpenWrt-versions of
libcrypto.a and libssl.a (with our framework-binary) works like a charm.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 7:30 PM, craig_we...@trendmicro.com <
craig_we...@trendmicro.com> wrote:

> I’m interested in the rest of this story.  Does compiling a separate
> library for linking work for you now?  Our product runs on two platforms:
> one Pentium-based and one Mips-based. The Pentium build works fine but the
> Mips build fails at link time with unresolved function references.

Regards,
Ajay