Hi,

I tried the same key generation on the default linux port from freescale on
the same board and i am getting an average of 20 seconds with the same
board.

Do you think that there is such a huge performance margin with OS.

The only other difference that i can see is that on the VX works port of
openssl, i am using a compiler with is old and optimized for e-500 core
while P1010 uses a e-500V2 core.

Also on the VXworks port of OpenSSL, i have enabled FIPS whereas in the
linux port of openssl FIPS is disabled.

Regards
Mithun