I am pleased to be able to announce the publication of our new Project
Bylaws. I have written a short blog post about what we are hoping to
achieve and some of the thinking that went into these here:

https://www.openssl.org/blog/blog/2017/02/13/bylaws/

The bylaws themselves are available here:

https://www.openssl.org/policies/bylaws.html

The Project Bylaws describe how the OpenSSL Project operates, what the
different project roles are and how decisions are made. Incidentally
these project bylaws should not be confused with the OpenSSL Software
Foundation (OSF) Bylaws which were also recently published and describe
how that legal entity operates.

Matt