The code for the command "openssl xyz" is usually in the source
file apps/xyz.c .

So the example OCSP responder is probably in the file apps/ocsp.c .

On 04/04/2017 09:04, RajatRokade wrote:
Hi..
I want to create an OCSP responder running on my local machine to avoid the
requirement of internet connection.I tired using the command line approach
to set up a new CA,build database,run the responder on the localhost and
finally query the OCSP responder. I was able to query the server and get the
response back with the status the certificate.

I want to build the responder using C#. As a start i tried exploring the
different OCSP options using command line approach. I am trying out the same
with ManagedOpenSSl c# wrapper. In that wrapper no API's related to OCSP are
present so i thought i will have to write the wrapper for OCSP on my own.

I am not able to understand how do i use the available openssl source code
which is present in C language to implement the OCSP responder function.

Please help me with this as i am very new to openssl and OCSP concepts.

Enjoy

Jakob