Retrying..

From: "Lodaya, Varun" <varu...@amazon.com>
Date: Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 12:28 PM
To: "openssl-users@openssl.org" <openssl-users@openssl.org>
Subject: Question about fetching client ciphers

Hey Guys,

Had a question about obtaining client ciphers from OpenSSL library.
Currently we are doing SNI by registering to
SSL_CTX_set_tlsext_servername_callback and taking a decision on the right
certificate. We were trying to figure out how we can get more information like
client ciphers, etc in that callback. I see the ‘SSL_get_client_ciphers’ API in
newer (Openssl 1.1.0+), but not in the older versions (Openssl 1.0.2).

Is there any other way we can read the client ciphersuite or the client-server
negotiated ciphersuite in the callback we register to
SSL_CTX_set_tlsext_servername_callback?

Thanks,
Varun