On 06/01/2017 06:42 AM, Matt Caswell wrote:

On 25/05/17 15:29, Dennis Clarke wrote:

So this is exclusively a change to support mingw64 ?

Sorry, I missed this email somehow. This release rolls up numerous bug
fixes that have been implemented since the last release. We only put
particularly significant items in CHANGES.

    One of the curious things I do ( there are numerous it seems ) is to
sometimes run a "catalog" process on a source tree where I get the file
list and the sha256 hash of every file.  Then compare with the previous
release.  There are a lot of differences.  A lot.  I can then "diff" for
my own reasons of curiosity.

    So the CHANGES file isn't really "changes".

Dennis Clarke