Hi Matt,
Thanks
Could you help with following queries

1) On the blogpost for TLS1.3, you mentions the following in the session
section
The specification recommends that applications only use a session once
(although this is not enforced). For this reason some servers send multiple
session messages to a client. To enforce the “use once” recommendation
applications could use SSL_CTX_remove_session() to mark a session as
non-resumable (and remove it from the cache) once it has been used.

I am a bit confused here as to why "use once" is recommended. How will
resumption be ensured then ? I get a PSK in first connection and use it
again for all the other connections.

2) Can you suggest some places to put a time stamp in OpenSSL code.

Thanks
Best Regards,
Neetish