The subject is much clearer to me now, thank you.

The EC key you mentioned is not created manually, correct?
This key is a result of ECC, which is done by OpenSSL.

So if I set up a server offering TLS connections and only offer ECDH/ECDHE, no
additional data has to be generated manually, correct?

Kind regards,
SaAtomic

26. Jul 2017 10:14 by paulyang....@gmail.com: