On 08/11/2017 11:29 AM, Salz, Rich wrote:
Given these supported names, what goes into the config file to create a SAN
without having to specify it on the command line?
In the certificate extensions section you do something like:
        subjectAltName = dns:www.example.com, IP:127.0.0.1
and so on.  The "pki.tgz"

OK.  I am beginning to get this.  Will set some things up and test.

And further it seems you are saying there is no support for HMN at all.
Right.

What is the procedure to get it added. RFC 4108 has been around for a while, as has 802.1AR-2009.

Though I am assuming from a prior comment that even if it were added today, it would not be available until the 1.1.1 release?

thanks

Bob