Hello,

I have moved onward with everything... made rdesktop 1.8.3 and pscs-lite 1.8.13
for my dev-site but it seems that it did not work as I have expected.
Don't get me wrote, but application working properly. I have even updated
schema, so I can add smart card with an option in menu etc... after all it is
kinda easy.

But I have problems with Smartcard reader from REINER SCT - Cyberjack e-com
plus which does not simply work even with its own drivers, that are provided on
web-site. I was trying older rdesktop aswell as the new one I have made, same
for pcsc-lite including latest drivers from Reiner...

RDP destination is Windows 2008 R2 SP1 with Reiner SCT SW installed.

On mini client everything works as expected, remote desktop works, USB support
works, but when I do test of card reader then everything is fine, but I do not
see attributes of card in card reader. On thin-client pcscd does see the card
and reader.. pcsc_scan confirms that everything works as expected, but on
server side ... attributes of card gets lost (reader itself shows just fine, SW
reacts on card being in reader or not). How come? Is it common problem of
REINER SCT - Cyberjack e-com or is it another problem?

Thank you in advance.

Henry