Von: Dave Wakelam [mailto:dave.wake...@bullivantmedia.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 08. April 2015 12:51
An: 'openthinclient-user@lists.sourceforge.net'
Betreff: [openthinclient-user] OpenThinClient Servers

We have a few remote offices and would like to put a OpenThinClient server in
each office, is it possible to have these servers synchronising back to a main
openthinclient server in our Head Office.

Regards

Dave Wakelam
IT Manager
Bullivant Media Ltd
Webb House, Church Green East, Redditch, Worcestershire. B98 8BP
t: 01527 453 777 f: 01527 584 371 m: 0753 087 9690
www.bullivantmedia.com<http://www.bullivantmedia.com>
[cid:image001.jpg@01D07209.2D63ED20]

________________________________
Head Office:
Bullivant Media Ltd
The Old Library
Church Road
Redditch
B97 4DU

(PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR LEAFLETS)

Tel: 01527 588688
Registered in England & Wales. No. 6850612
Vat No. 971117625

Registered Office:
Bullivant Media Limited
St David's Court
Union Street
Wolverhampton
WV1 3JE

This e-mail transmission is intended solely for the person or organisation to
whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential and privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or
disseminate the information, or take any action in reliance of it. If you have
received this message in error, do not open any attachment but please notify
the sender and delete this message from your system. Bullivant Media Ltd
reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks
and whilst all reasonable care has been taken to ensure that this e-mail and
any attachments are virus free, no responsibility is accepted by Bullivant
Media Ltd in this regard. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is
authorised to state them to be the views of the entity concerned. No
responsibility is accepted by Bullivant Media Ltd for personal e-mails or
e-mails unconnected with the firm's or our clients' business. Unless otherwise
stated, nothing in this email shall constitute a binding contract on Bullivant
Media Ltd and any/all 'offers' or 'acceptance' are Subject to Contract. Only
individuals with registered Company Director status have the authority to bind
Bullivant Media Ltd.