Von: Dalton D [mailto:doubled...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. April 2015 22:45
An: openthinclient-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [openthinclient-user] Openthinclient - Black screen with Autologin
enabled

This is my first time trying a mailing list, apologies if I'm doing it wrong.

I'm demoing Openthinclient Consus as a possible option for deployment. I've
gotten the server and manager set up, a client registered, and got it to boot.
But then I hit a roadblock: the system would show boot messages, then go back
to a screen with only a blinking cursor, then the monitor would turn off. I
tried multiple different configurations and proceeded made my own display
"Device" to try and get this to work.
Then, I switched to a different device type instead. Lo and behold, it worked,
but I had to log in. Thinking that it was just my device type that was causing
the issue, I added Autologin to this one. After this, the thin client wouldn't
show a desktop any more.

So, there seems to either be an issue with autologin in Consus, or I've
configured something wrong. Any ideas on which?