By the "icon" I mean application with autostart in schema... done in same way
as any other applications are... but it simply does not work and I have no idea
why...

Von: Mican Jindrich [mailto:jindrich.mi...@lgnexera.at]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2015 14:17
An: openthinclient-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [openthinclient-user] Openthinclient - Autostart

Hello,

I have big problem regarding autostart option for commandline and custom made
applications. Autostart seems to not work, I have even tried to make icon which
should be schema autostart but it does not. Implemented "Commandline" option
does not autostart aswell. Only applications that autostart are FreeRDP or
rdesktop, but other applications seem to not work in this way.

I am using Consus 2.0...

Anyone encountered such a problem?

Thank you.

Henry