Von: Seidler, Jan-Thomas [mailto:t.seid...@openthinclient.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 12. Oktober 2015 11:10
An: openthinclient-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: [openthinclient-user] desktop problem

Which version do you use?
Dual-view is a standard function since version 2.0

<tino.kretzsch...@getec-dam.de<mailto:tino.kretzsch...@getec-dam.de>>:
Hi,

I want to expand the OTC desktop on a second monitor. All computer do it but
one computer don’t do it and I have 2 equal desktops. When I want to expand the
desktop I have to perform the command file manually. In this command file is:

Cd/home/tcos/desktop/;./example.sh

Example.sh is the configuration for the desktops.
So I want to use 2 monitor with 1 desktop on all computers. Has anyone a
solution?

Regards Tino