Hello,

I performed a complete new installation.
Von: Aufrecht, Bernd [mailto:b.aufre...@openthinclient.com]
Gesendet: Samstag, 19. Dezember 2015 12:23
An: openthinclient-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: [openthinclient-user] Cant start Manager Java Error (see
Attachment)

Hi,

if you performed an upgrade please make sure to clear out your old java cache
and downloaded applications as described here:

http://openthinclient.org/en/openthinclient-update-to-use-with-java-8/

Best Regards,
Bernd

<lam.p...@htcomp.de<mailto:lam.p...@htcomp.de>>:
I have Java Version 8 Update 66 and openthinclient-2.1-pales-setup.exe when
starting the Manager these Errors appear