Hello Openthinclient Community

We want to change serveral Fat-Clients to Thinclients based on Openthinclient.
Openthinclient-OS works on the Testclient, has the Applications we configured, USB-Redirector works fine...
BUT
I cant use the Touchscreen on the Testclient (MSI AllInOne Touchscreen) because the Touchscreen behaves odd if used. (After touching the Screen once, even Mouse and Keyboard dont work anymore)

How should i "calibrate" the touchscreen on the client?
Or how do i find and install an Devicedriver in the Oenthinclient-Manager?

In the Wiki or mailing list i didnt find the answer to this Questions.

Thank in advance for any hints or documentation regarding this problem.

Wolfgang