Hello Frank,

thanks for your reply.

We use Version Pales 2.1-18. I think thats not a specific nvidia problem ...
Finally, I have tested it with a Radeon- same failure. Its a weird thing ...
for example a graphics card that is not working in a computer, but works in
another pc. I dont get it. Now i use only graphics cards from different
manufacturer with 2 x DVI and all is fine.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Benjamin Wilk
Administration / IT

--