Hello,

I have a small deployment of 20 thin clients using a Pales virtual appliance.
Usually, almost all thin clients run smoothly and without any problem, however,
occasionally some thin clients freeze during the booting process at different
points of it. Sometimes they freeze at the splash screen, other times the users
are able to login but once inside the thin client it gets frozen.

I’ve tried different things but none of them has solved this problem. Since the
manipulation of different settings in the OTC Manager to change network cards
and memory modules on the computers, but without positive results.

Does anyone can help me to solve this please?

Thanks & Regards.