Hi John,

>So you're looking for a quicker reply ?
>Does the user have to wait for something ? We could
>try working on the
>'perceived' response time.

Really quick reply from home (late at night ..doh!)

The user has two perceived time:
- the time between the activation is requested and the flow is started (this
waits for the flow to be started for notifications of errors)
- the time the workitem is in the inbox.

But, pretty much, by the time the flow is instanciated, the work item is almost
ready in the inbox (this is the user-*/group-*/role-* type of participant, so
it comes in straight after the flow is started)
Most of the time (again, looking at openwfe logs, which may not be accurate) is
being used preparing openwfe objects.

Hope this gives better indication of what I would like to achieve.

I will do a full session with timestamps and more useful messages and timing
tomorrow and send them to the list.

Bonne nuit !

Niko