> ...in the instructions you forgot to mention that the resulting flat strip
> has one of each color *on both sides*! At least, my solution does. Not
> sure
> if it's the only solution, maybe there are others?
>
> Very cool indeed, Dave, thanks for sharing this, and thanks to Bob Neale
> for a clever puzzle!
>
> Anne

Had the same result. Love Robert Neale’s work! I know I mentioned this
once before but if you like this kind of challenge check out the product
MANIFOLD by Brainwright. It has 100 challenges that require similar in
thinking to the Neale puzzle challenge. The challenges are printed on
post-it note sized paper and come in a tear off pad. Very portable and it
offers great abstract problems that increase in difficulty while training
you to use new techniques and thinking. I found them addicting!

All the Best,

-Mark…
McPHEE…
Near Seattle