I just got several packs of 3" kami.  They're lovely but... I'm not sure
how to store them.  Right now it is a very neat squared-off stack about
3/8" high.  But one bat from a cat while I'm working and I'll have a
mess.  I was going to put a spring clip on them but that'll dent the
paper.  Best I've come up with is cutting some cardboard and THEN putting
a spring clip on them..  Any better/cleverer ideas?? THANKS!

  /Bernie\
mailto:ber...@fantasyfarm.com     Pearisburg, VA