On May 14, 2017, at 1:29 PM, Todd Sovey <toddso...@gmail.com> wrote:

Can you please help me find the origami diagram for the '3 Coracoes' or 3
hearts by Lika Hayuv?

Thanks,  Todd

On the web site,  it suggests that the diagram is free and available,  but
I don't see it.

http://likahanyuu.blogspot.com/2010/06/3-coracoes.html

Hi, Todd,

I just tried clicking on the link from the site (the one you have just above)
and I was sent to a warming page that said that I could be exposing my computer
to malware. Don’t know if this is just a function of the site being in a
different country, or if it is a real threat.

Does anyone on the listserv know enough about potential malware infestations
that they can give an opinion about this?

Judith