Dear designers and diagrammers

This September the British Origami Society celebrates our 50th anniversary in
Stratford-upon-Avon at our autumn convention.  As well as models from our 4
special guests (Robert Lang, Tomoko Fuse, Giang Dinh and Paul Jackson) and a
selection of some of the best designs from the last 50 years, we need your
diagrams to help make the model collection book worthy of the occasion.

The collection will be published in several formats, a book, a cd rom and as a
.pdf e-book and all contributors will receive a complimentary copy.

The collection is being compiled by Michael Trew and myself. If you have the
diagrams in a digital format, then please email them to:

mod...@britishorigami.info

We will be publishing the collection for our September convention and would
like all contributions by 31st July 2017.

When emailing your diagrams please also include:

in what format you would like your copy of the collection, if your model is
included. Please choose from book, CD, or .pdf.
If you would like a book or CD version, please include your postal address when
you email diagrams so that we can send your copy if your model is published.
Alternatively anyone who is coming to the convention who wants the book version
can collect their copy there.

Diagrams should be:

- High quality .pdf or JPEG
- in A4 format
- clearly readable in black and white.
- vector drawings, hand drawn or photo diagrams.

Unfortunately we may not be able to publish all submissions.  However, our hope
is that we will be able to publish as many as possible. We will also consider
any diagrams for the BOS magazine.

If you are thinking of coming to Stratford-upon-Avon for the convention you can
find out more on the BOS website: http://www.britishorigami.info/BOS50/index.php

Lee Armstrong

British Origami Society

www.britishorigami.info.