Hi everyone,

Our next meeting will be held on Saturday, June 10, starting at 1:15 PM at the
Monmouth County Library Headquarters Library at 125 Symmes Rd. in Manalapan, NJ.

Please come and join us. We enjoy having you. The more the merrier.

If the weather is bad, please be careful and drive safe (or stay home If it’s
really bad)

Please bring your friends who fold, also paper and models you have made to
share with us, new books to show us and dry snacks, if you like. Hope to see
you there.
Please email me if you need directions.

The meeting dates for the rest of 2017 are:

July 8
August 12
September 9
October 14
November – No meeting
December 9

If you no longer wish to receive these notices,, please let me know and I will
remove you from the list.