Hi everyone,

this time I have a ton of videos to share with you! So let's get to it. :)

1. Origami Tutorial: Skella Beta Kusudama by Maria Sinayskaya
First and foremost, there's of course a new origami tutorial. This time
round it's a kusudama (30 units) and it's featured in Maria Sinayskaya's
first origami book "Zen Origami".

Photo: http://www.happyfolding.com/gallery-sinayskaya-skella_beta_kusudama
Video on Happyfolding: http://www.happyfolding.com/instructions-
sinayskaya-skella_beta_kusudama
Video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/7QhzJVHUxGw
More info on the book: http://www.happyfolding.com/book-sinayskaya-zen_
origami

Thanks to Maria for another wonderful model and an absolutely exquisite
book with clear diagrams! I'm also grateful that she has given me
permission to present some of her work and share it with all of you!
By the way, her website http://www.goorigami.com is always worth a visit,
even if just to see some beautifully folded and photographed models. :)

2. Kirigami Tutorial: RES Square Star by Yoshinobu Miyamoto
To change things up a bit, I recently made a kirigami* tutorial.
*Warning: If you can't stand to see paper being cut, please look away. ;)
I decided to present a model from Miyamoto-san's RES series, the square
star. It's one of the easier models to hand-cut, because there are no
curved cuts or creases, and in my opinion it's also visually quite stunning!
As this is my first kirigami tutorial, I'm especially keen to know whether
this is something of interest to you, too.

Picture: http://www.happyfolding.com/gallery-miyamoto-RES_square_star
Video on Happyfolding: http://www.happyfolding.com/
instructions-miyamoto-RES_square_star
Video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/4465pFjp1N8
Patterns for Download: http://www.happyfolding.com/RES_patterns

Thanks to Miyamoto-san for his work in this area and allowing me to present
this model in a video, and for providing me with extra templates to share
with you!
Plus, you can see more of his RES designs here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/yoshinobu_miyamoto/albums/72157626010136184
Finally, Yoshinobu Miyamoto is holding an extended workshop in Hamburg,
Germany, in September 2017. You can read more details on the workshop at
http://iass2017.org/frontend/index.php?folder_id=943 and register until
July 15th 2017 at http://iass2017.org/

3. Celebrating 10 years on YouTube
Can you believe it? I've been uploading videos to YouTube for 10 years now.
I created my channel on June 23rd 2007 and uploaded my first video on June
24th 2007. To celebrate the occasion, I'm doing a series of 10 giveaways,
which you can participate in by commenting on my YouTube Videos using
specific hashtags by July 8th 2017.
Up for grabs are 5 different books, paper, tools, a calendar, and folded
models. The first 9 videos are online, the last one will go live tomorrow.
(Uh oh, I still need to record it today!)

Videos on Happyfolding: http://www.happyfolding.com/giveaways
Videos on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=
PLzWZXuW4WQWBgsL7Gipio5hob-6E2uHIr

Thank you for all your support, not just by watching my videos, but by
simply creating the community around origami that I've grown to love so
much.

And with that I wish you, as always, happy folding!

-- Sara