Hi all
At the 2015 origami Usa convention there was a guy that was folding an
airplane folded from a square piece of Kami. He was able to fly it and
consistently get it to loop around and fly right back to him. I believe he
was in the building in which the exhibits were being shown. It was a simple
model but I have tried folding it from memory but I am unsuccessful in
getting it to consistently fly back to the place from  which I launched it.
If anyone remembers that model or you are that person that was folding and
flying it, I would appreciate it if you could share the model with me. Many
thanks in advance.
Sam Levi