Thanks - these are very useful and encouraging stats.

May I suggest that it be presented in HTML form as well, which may be
easier to read?

Ditesh

On Mon, 2009-02-16 at 09:24 +0800, Stanly Tan wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> MAMPU currently collects and tracks OSS adoption statistics and trends
> for all agencies. This data is now made public for the benefit of all
> agencies and the general public. They are updated every two weeks.
>
> http://www.oscc.org.my/content/view/227/139/
>

> If you find that the data in the tables are inaccurate or not up to date
> for your agency, please contact us at cont...@oscc.org.my.
>

> --
> Warmest Regards,
>
> Stanly Tan
> Open Source Competency Centre Malaysia (OSCC)
> Lot E302-E304, Enterprise Building 3,
> 63000 Cyberjaya, Malaysia.
> Tel. 603 83191200, Fax: 603 83193206
>

> ---
>
> OSCC MAMPU MyMeeting Version 2.0 Release
> http://knowledge.oscc.org.my/solution-areas/application/mymeeting

> *  To visit MAMPU Opensource on the web, go to:
>     http://opensource.mampu.gov.my
>
> *  To visit OSCC Knowledge Bank on the web, go to:
>     http://www.oscc.org.my
>
> *  To unsubscribe from this group, please go here:
>
> OSCC MAMPU Facebook.
  May your signals all trap                     Ditesh Kumar
May your references be bounded                dit...@gathani.org
      All memory aligned                http://ditesh.gathani.org/blog
    Floats to ints rounded              http://www.openmalaysiablog.com

---