bengkel kami.

Date: 19 May 2010 (Wednesday)

Time: 2:30 pm – 6.00 pm

Venue:

Creative Innovation Center,
1B-G-1, Ground Floor,
Block 1B, Plaza Sentral,
Jalan Sentral, Sentral 5,
KL Sentral,
50470 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

Agenda:

2:30 – 3:30 pm – What is the cloud, and how can you milk it?
3:30 – 4:00 pm – Break, coffee and refreshment
4:00 – 5:00 pm – How to use Zend Framework to connect to Windows Azure cloud
5:00 – 6:00 pm – Questions and Answers Session

All are welcome to join the workshop and its FREE.

This competition are open to everybody. This clinic is for participant
and explain how to join the competition and what the process take. See
you all at KL Sentral.

“OSS + Cloud = $? Come and participate in the competition. Show us how
creative you are in solving that equation. Lucrative prizes to be won.
Watch this space for updates….”

This Competition organize by OSDC.MY in collaboration with Microsoft
and ZendPHP.

Dont miss the update visit Milking The Cloud Event Page
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=119974131354894

For more information please email to

m...@oss.my

In conjunction with Malaysia Open Source Conference 2010 (MOSC2010)

http://conf.oss.my/

http://www.mosc.my/

MOSC2010 Call For Speakers
http://conf.oss.my/cfp.html

Microsoft Windows Azure Platform
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsazure/

ZendPHP
http://www.zend.com/en/

OSDC.my
http://www.osdc.my/

believed to be clean.

*  To visit MAMPU Opensource on the web, go to:
    http://opensource.mampu.gov.my

*  To visit OSCC Knowledge Bank on the web, go to:
    http://www.oscc.org.my

*  To unsubscribe from this group, please go here: