Geng,

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: JEMPUTAN SEBAGAI PEMBENTANG DI SESI EKSKLUSIF CIO - BENGKEL SELF RELIANCE PROGRAM OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE (OSS) SEKTOR AWAM FASA III - SIRI 3
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 09:53:30 +0800
From: Redhuan <r...@adempiere.org>
To: mncc-oss-...@googlegroups.com

I think we should brainstorm more often together (while blasting away on four pistons) as i do not think our pitch yesterday sinks in or far. It is better we make a proper presentation as a powerful think tank collectively, to the right office such as KSU and then PM, and collect momentos of 'skull tatoos' along the way.
I like to share what a friend working somewhere up in KLCC Towers who wrote to me a moment ago:

Nor Bahgia B M Nordin
:
"I think anything creative futuristic or game changing breakthrough spearheaded by government servants will fail due to their multiple KPI mentality, and other restrictions.

Entreprenurs/Technopreneurs/Scientist have a ‘no-choice’  ‘do-or-die’ situation, which drives them to do the impossible. It’s a intense single minded focus.

Jobs, Gates, Page and the rest never wasted their time with the government types. They just went ahead and did what they were supposed to do regardless.

I can tell you this. The road-maps will just collect dust again."