<http://www.ippausa.org/home/outrage.htm> CLICK TO PARTICIPATE!
The Islamic Political Party of America ( IPPA ) ● National headquarters
1101 Tyvola Rd. ● Charlotte, N.C. 28217-3515

http://www.ippausa.org/home/index.htm

http://www.ippausa.org/home/outrage.htm

On Monday, May 23, 2005, the Islamic Political party of America is calling
on every Muslim, Man, Woman, in the United States of America to call the
Office of the President of the US, Vice President, Secretary of State
Condoleeza Rice, voice your Outrage over the interrogators tormenting Muslim
prisoners by the worst act of “blasphemy” ever devised by man
against
Islam and the Holy Quran.

DOWNLOAD THE FLYER FOR PRINT AND DISTRIBUTION

----

You can also participate by emailing the office of the President and
Vice-President and your Congressman and your Senators to find your
Congressman and Senators use the application below.
Contact George Bush; President of the United States.
Contact Dick Cheney; Vice President of the United States.
Contact Condoleeza Rice; Secretary of State.
Contact Donald Rumsfeld; Secretary of Defense.

Newsweek is being attacked by the neocons whose ultimate aim is censorship
and a curtailment of freedom of the press.

Remember the one thing that they can not endure is E X P O S U R E.

 The Bush Administrations' side show can not be allowed to shift the
attention from the fact that Newsweek is not the cause of the Muslims'
righteous indignation over the desecration of the Word of The Almighty, nor
the cause of the assaults against Islam which have become institutionalized
policy of the current administration.

 Let us not forget that Condoleeza Rice was promoted, partially as a result
of her success in distorting the Quranic enlightenment regarding the conduct
and the dress of Believing women. Esquire magazine, in fact, reported that
the Secretary of State  was heralded as a mistress of deception through the
release of daily misinformation concerning the Taliban's treatment of women
in Afghanistan,  which was instrumental in the propaganda offensive leading
up to the war of aggression that was launched in that nation.

 The same people who are attempting to set Newsweek up as a scapegoat in
their nefarious scheme to silence all opposition, particularly in the Free
Press, are feigning outrage at the reporting of their actions and attempting
to label that reporting as the cause of the trembling that is shaking the
earth.

If IPPA does not rise to confront these acts of “blasphemy”, it
might as
well "Get Back In The Alley"

 Contrary to White House spin, the allegations of religious desecration at
Guantanamo published by Newsweek on May 9, 2005, are common among
ex-prisoners and have been widely reported outside the United States.
Several former detainees at the Guantanamo and Bagram prisons have reported
instances of their handlers sitting or standing on the Koran, throwing or
kicking it in toilets, and urinating on it. Prior to the Newsweek article,
the New York Times reported a Guantanamo insider asserting that the
commander of the facility was compelled by prisoner protests to address the
problem and issue an apology.

One such incident (during which the Koran was allegedly thrown in a pile and
stepped on) prompted a hunger strike among Guantanamo detainees in March
2002. Regarding this, the New York Times in a May 1, 2005, article
interviewed a former detainee, Nasser Nijer Naser al-Mutairi, who said the
protest ended with a senior officer delivering an apology to the entire
camp. And the Times reports: “A former interrogator at Guantanamo, in an
interview with the Times, confirmed the accounts of the hunger strikes,
including the public expression of regret over the treatment of the
Korans.”

The toilet incident was reported in the Washington Post in a 2003 interview
with a former detainee from Afghanistan:

“Ehsannullah, 29, said American soldiers who initially questioned him in
Kandahar before shipping him to Guantanamo hit him and taunted him by
dumping the Koran in a toilet. ‘It was a very bad situation for
us,’ said
Ehsannullah, who comes from the home region of the Taliban leader, Mohammad
Omar. ‘We cried so much and shouted, “Please do not do that to
the Holy
Koran.”’ (Marc Kaufman and April Witt, “Out of Legal Limbo, Some
Tell of
Mistreatment,” Washington Post, March 26, 2003.)

The Devil Must Be Unmasked

Newsweek reported nothing new at all.

Most significant, in terms of the Newsweek story, is the fact that reports
about the desecration of the Koran at Guantanamo have been available since
as early as July 2004. And here, in the Human Rights Watch report from
October 2004, is the relevant passage:

Detainees also complained about the interference with their ability to pray
and the lack of respect given to their religion. For example, the British
detainees state that they were never given prayer mats and initially were
not provided Korans. They also complained that when the Korans were
provided, the guards “would kick the Koran, throw it into the toilet and
generally disrespect it.”

 <http://www.hrw.org/backgrounder/usa/gitmo1004/3.htm#_ftnref27> http://www.
hrw.org/backgrounder/usa/gitmo1004/3.htm#_ftnref27
 TO PARTICIPATE!

(Bolding added)

IPPA Statement of Principles
We, the Islamic Political Party of America (IPPA) acknowledge ALLAH as the
Sovereign Creator of the universe, who has entrusted to humanity the right
and responsibility to rule over the affairs of the world. We solemnly
declare that the foundation of our political positions and moving principles
of our political activity is our full submission to the will of ALLAH and
acknowledgement that Muhammad Ibn Abdullah is the Last Messenger of ALLAH
(pbuh) and we find in him the best of conduct for the affairs of mankind. We
hereby appeal to ALLAH for mercy, aid, comfort, guidance and his protection
as we work to restore and preserve this Nation as a government of the
People, by the People, and for the People.
We commit ourselves to this nation to uphold a leadership of integrity,
righteous conduct and moral character, and to administer its tasks with a
prudent spirit. We adhere to a moral philosophy that is based upon the Word
of Allah and the traditions of His beloved Holy Last Messenger (pbuh) and
measure the interpretation of our policies against the prerequisites of
Islamic standards.

We affirm the principles of inherent individual rights upon which these
United States of America were founded and seek to give the Muslims in
America a voice in matters crucial to the future of this society. Our
primary goal is focused on “the general public good” when
participating in
local, state and national elections and to that end we believe:

That ALLAH endows each individual with certain unalienable rights; that
among these are the rights to Life, Liberty, Property and the Pursuit of
Happiness;
That the legitimate function of government is to secure these rights through
the preservation of domestic tranquility, the maintenance of a strong
national defense, and the promotion of equal justice for all;
That the Islamic principles, values and norms represented by IPPA are the
proper foundation for personal freedom, national unity, reconciliation,
justice, peace, and security;
That the goal of a multiracial leadership arising from diverse political
backgrounds, united behind common principles is to bring hope to this
nation;
That critical issues such as poverty, security, housing, education, health
care, land ownership, and foreign policy are key planks in our political
platform;
That a vibrant open market economy, creating opportunities for all to
prosper is an element in our program; and
That the development of the party can be achieved through the empowerment of
grassroots communities and the individual.
Thus, our intent is to call on all faithful, loyal, American Muslims who
love Liberty and have gathered together for the purpose of fulfilling these
ideals, and value their inherent rights, to join with us in the pursuit of
these goals and in the restoration of these founding principles.

Let it Be Known...
Allah is our Lord! * Muhammad (Sall Allahu 'alaihi wa salaam) is His
Messenger and our Rasool! * Islam is our way of life! * The United States of
America is our country! * Freedom is our right!

Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn.
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/FHLuJD/_WnJAA/cUmLAA/TySplB/TM