http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2011/08/28/mayor-dhimmi-bloomberg-says-w
e-can-honor-911-first-responders-at-some-other-place-and-time/

Mayor 'dhimmi' Bloomberg says, "We can honor 9/11 First Responders at some
other place and time"

<http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/author/barenakedislam/>  | Filed under:
9/11 Censored <http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/category/911-censored/>

<http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2011/08/28/mayor-dhimmi-bloomberg-says-
we-can-honor-911-first-responders-at-some-other-place-and-time/#comments> 59
Comments >

<http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2011/08/28/mayor-dhimmi-bloomberg-says-
we-can-honor-911-first-responders-at-some-other-place-and-time/empire-state-
building-green-photo-paulaloe-a1-2/>
http://barenakedislam.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/empire-state-building-gree
n-photo-paulaloe-a11.jpg?w=183&h=441The mayor who said
<http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2010/08/26/we-are-all-muslims-says-mayo
r-bloomberg-to-ramadan-muslim-audience/> WE ARE ALL MUSLIMS and lights up
the Empire State Building in Islamic green for Ramadan, still won't change
his mind about including FDNY and NYPD first responders at the 10th
Anniversary Ceremony for 9/11.

CNN
<http://tulsachange.com/first-responders-decry-exclusion-from-911-ceremony>
When debris rained from the sky in lower Manhattan on September 11, 2001,
the first responders to the terrorist attack did not turn away. They rushed
to the World Trade Center buildings while the world around them crumbled.

Yet now, after all the wreckage has been cleared and the rebuilding has
begun, their path is again blocked - not by flying chunks of smoldering
rubble, but by space constraints. The first responders are not invited to
this year's September 11 memorial ceremony at ground zero, New York City
Mayor Michael Bloomberg's office confirmed again.

It's a painful insult for many of the approximately 3,000 men and women who
risked their lives, limbs and lungs on that monumental day, puncturing
another hole in a still searing wound.

<http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2011/08/28/mayor-dhimmi-bloomberg-says-
we-can-honor-911-first-responders-at-some-other-place-and-time/6a00d83451c49
a69e2015434e9bd04970c-800wi/>
http://barenakedislam.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/6a00d83451c49a69e2015434e9
bd04970c-800wi.jpg?w=287&h=300

How many of these 9/11 terrorists families will be there?

Only 3 weeks have passed since the first responders got cancer excluded from
the financial package, but this was not enough for Bloomberg apparently. The
first responders that carried their own and other people's family members
from Ground Zero have been excluded from the 10th 9/11 ceremony Bloomberg
"officially confirmed" only a few days ago.

In a statement, Bloomberg spokesman Andrew Brent said the commemoration
ceremony is for the victims' families. (So I guess that will that include
the families of the 19 9/11 terrorists too?)

"While we are again focused on accommodating victims' family members, given
the space constraints, we're working to find ways to recognize and honor
first responders, and other groups, at different places and times," Brent
said.

Comments on "Mayor 'dhimmi' Bloomberg says, "We can honor 9/11 First
Responders at some other place and time""

1.
http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/21f46d842687d374e4f36651e614e1a4?s=26&d=wavatar
&r=PGcapner <http://gravatar.com/capner>  says:

August 28, 2011 at 8:44 PM
<http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2011/08/28/mayor-dhimmi-bloomberg-says-
we-can-honor-911-first-responders-at-some-other-place-and-time/#comment-1632
28>

Well, those stupid people elected that prick into office so they deserve
what ever he does to them. People got to realize there are consequences for
EVERYTHING.

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.