http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.10357/pub_detail.asp

September 10, 2011

Ugly Truths, Ten Years Later

Vito Esposito

Print This <javascript:%20printVersion()>  E-mail This
<javascript:%20emailVersion()>

 <javascript:void(0);> http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/images/share.png

ShareThis <javascript:void(0);>

Comments (1)
<http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/comments.asp?id=10357>

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/imgLib/20110910_Stowerstrike.jpg

To borrow a phrase from FDR to describe September 11, 2001; It's a day that
will live in infamy.

10 years ago America was savagely attacked by 19 Muslim terrorists. We know
society does not like to hear the truth, 19 Muslim men hijacked four U.S.
airplanes on a clear, crisp, September Tuesday morning.

Two planes hijacked by Muslim terrorists are driven callously into the Twin
Towers in NYC. One plane is flown directly into the Pentagon and one plane
with the help of heroic Americans, who knew America was under attack that
faithful September morning, rushed the cockpit of United Flight 93 and gave
their lives in Shanksville, PA. Shouts of "Allahu Akbar" are later heard
from the recovered Black Box recordings.

Sadly, the four attacks killed over 3,000 Americans that fateful September
morning. 3,000 Americans, who were someone's husband, wife, mother, father,
son, daughter, relative or friend. It was America's most serious invasion
since Pearl Harbor.

In the immediate aftermath of American Airlines Flight 11 being driven into
the North Tower and United Flight 175 being driven directly into the South
Tower; the result was mayhem, destruction of property and loss of human
life. Within minutes, scores of people working in the Twin Towers leaped to
their death, instead of succumbing to the horrific fires and being burned
alive. Americans jumped to their death from as high up as 105 stories.

How could this happen? Why would this happen? Who could be so cold blooded,
inhumane and uncivilized to devise this horrific terroristic act?

Within hours of these vicious attacks on America, we would learn the
culprit(s) responsible. Usama Bin Laden, a devout Muslim and leader of the
terrorist group Al- Qaeda. As the Quran commands: "Instill fear into the
hearts of the disbelievers"!

Ten years later, many Americans still have not awakened to the realty of
what September 11, 2001 meant to America and what the attacks mean to the
spread of Islam in the Western Democracies.

The signs for a 9/11 style attack and who would terrorize America were there
for years. In 1993  Al-Qaeda, led by Usama Bin Laden, bombed the World Trade
Center in an attempt to bring down the symbol of Capitalism. In 1998, two US
Embassies were brutally attacked; one in Nairobi, Kenya and one in Tanzania,
Dar Es Salaam, 258 dead and 5,000 wounded. The USS Cole then attacked on
October 12, 2000 in the Yemini Port of Aden - 17 U.S. Soldiers killed, 39
injured. Why did we not heed the warnings?

9-11 did provide an inspiration for some Americans to learn about Islam, to
read and study the Quran. Is Islam really the "Religion of Peace", as we are
being misled by Muslim clerics?

As we read the Quran, we are shocked at the violence Allah commands Muslims
to inflict upon non-Muslims? Is this really the "Religion of Peace"? The
so-called "Religion of Peace", is not peaceful towards Infidels, Kuffars and
Polytheists. Just read Chapter 9 of the Quran and you will understand where
the Fundamental/Orthodox Islamists get their jihadist values.

Since 9-11-2001 America has endured and disrupted many attempted attacks by
Muslim men loyal to Allah, Muhammad and the Quran on our soil.   Abdul
Hakeem Mohammad guns down two American soldiers at a military recruiting
center in Arkansas; Nidal Hassan - Major in the U.S. Army - terrorizes Ft.
Hood. Before gunning down 13 Fellow soldiers and wounding over 30 soldiers,
he stands on a table and yells Allahu Akbar, then pulls the trigger! U.S.
Law Enforcement thwarts attempted attacks by the Ft. Dix 6, Faisal Shahzad,
the Boyd Family's attempted attack on Ft. Bragg, just to name a few.

Since 9-11-2001 we've sadly learned about Islamic honor killings, infecting
the American way of life;

Muzzammil Hassan co-owner of the Islamic Bridges TV Station in Buffalo, NY,
decapitates his wife for wanting a divorce.

Amina and Sara Said teenaged sisters gunned down by their Muslim father,
January 1, 2008 for being "TOO WESTERNIZED"

20 year old Noor Almaleki was run down by her own father Faleh Hassan
Almaleki in a Peoria, AZ parking lot for being "Too Westernized", and the
list goes on .. from the "Religion of Peace"!

10 years on, in the aftermath of 9-11-2001 have we Americans learned
anything about the "Religion of Peace"? Are devout Muslims assimilating into
the American Society? Are Americans more consumed with Political Correctness
and multiculturalism that has blinded us to the advancement of Islamic and
Sharia values into our society, trampling on our Constitution? Islam, a
totalitarian theocratic ideology bent on being dominant in America and
Western Democracies around the world.

In the words of Omar Ahmad, the co-founder of The Council on American
Islamic Relations:

 "Islam is not in America to be equal, but to become dominant. The Quran,
the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America and
Islam the only accepted religion on earth".

 <http://familysecuritymatters.org/> Family Security Matters Contributor
Vito Esposito is a founder of  <http://www.blogtalkradio.com/radio-jihad>
The Radio Jihad Network and co-hosts the Radio Jihad Show on Blog Talk
Radio.

Reader Comments:
<http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/comments.asp?id=10357>
Submit Your Comment (1) |  <http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/my_fsm/>
Sign Up for FSM Updates!

Print This <javascript:%20printVersion()>   <javascript:%20emailVersion()>
E-mail This

 <javascript:void(0);> http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/images/share.png

ShareThis <javascript:void(0);>

 <http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/comments.asp?id=10357>
Comments (1)

  _____

This article paints a clear picture of the past, present, and what we, as a
country, need to know to ensure our National Security.

So do what Vito says and open Chapter 9 of the Qur'an and read the darn
thing.

Hitler gave us Mein Kempf and Muhammad gave us the Qur'an.

The only constant in this whole mess is that Hitler and Muhammad were both
Totalitarian Military Dictators with desires to conquer the world in the
name of peace. Both mens vision of peace left a mountain of dead bodies in
it's wake. The dark side of human nature remains true throughout the ages.

As Vito always says, "Mama Mia No Shariah"

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.