http://sheikyermami.com/2011/09/12/time-to-close-the-book-on-911-says-al-hab
toor/

Time to close the book on 9/11, says Al Habtoor

by sheikyermami on September 12, 2011

Another call to “close the book on 9/11″ and pretend it was nothing to do
with islam / never happened at all …  (thanks to Mullah)

Blame Bush!
<http://www.arabianbusiness.com/time-close-book-on-9-11-says-al-habtoor-4195
95.html>

“Unfortunately, in his haste for retribution, George W. Bush squandered the
Muslim world’s post-9-11 goodwill enflaming anti-American sentiment…..”

The  nerve of these insolent creeps!

The tenth anniversary of 9/11 [photos
<http://www.arabianbusiness.com/photos/sept-9-2001-first-moments-after-plane
s-crashed-into-wtc-towers-419027.html> ] should mark the beginning of
renewed relations between the Muslim world and the west, one of the UAE’s
most prominent businessmen, Khalaf Al Habtoor, has said.

 <http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/DownloadedFile-113.jpeg>
http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/DownloadedFile-113.jpegWriting in
this week’s Arabian Business magazine
<http://www.arabianbusiness.com/time-heal-post-9-11-wounds-419529.html> ,
the founder of Dubai’s Al Habtoor Group urged governments and media to move
forward and concentrate on bridging the rifts between the Muslim world and
the US.

Just move on, foggeddabaudit:

“Now we must put old hurts behind us and move on. Governments and the media
have been commemorating 9/11 every year for a decade but in order to heal
and repair the gap between the US and the Muslim world we shouldn’t keep
opening-up old wounds or dwell on sorrow which can so easily derail our
coming together,” he said.

Sunday marks the tenth anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks in
which al Qaeda militants hijacked four airliners and killed almost 3,000
people.

The attacks sparked a decade of growth in anti-Muslim sentiment. A September
2010 Washington Post-ABC News poll showed that 49 percent of Americans held
an unfavourable view of Islam compared to 39 percent in October 2001.

“The idea that west is west and east is east and never the twain shall meet
should be discarded. We must teach our children that we may hold different
beliefs, follow different traditions and wear different clothes but we all
citizens of one shrinking global village,” said Al Habtoor.

How about you discard the Koran, Al Habtoor?

“The past cannot be changed. The victims of 9-11 should be remembered
always and lessons must be learned. However, the only road open to is
forward; I pray that we’ll take that journey to a better tomorrow in unity
and harmony,” he added.

Under Islam? Thanks but no thanks.

Former president George Bush’s decision to invade Afghanistan and Iraq only
served to inflame anti-Muslim sentiment, said Al Habtoor.

“Unfortunately, in his haste for retribution, George W. Bush squandered the
Muslim world’s post-9-11 goodwill enflaming anti-American sentiment, which
served to recruit new batches of Al Qaeda clones. As commander-in-chief he
had to react to the attacks but his methods didn’t bring the success he
craved,” he said.

 The Muslim world’s post-9-11 goodwill? They were dancing in the streets
handing out candy!

New York Major Michael Bloomberg last week called on people to stop calling
the site of the September 11 attacks “Ground Zero
<http://www.arabianbusiness.com/photos/sept-9-2001-first-moments-after-plane
s-crashed-into-wtc-towers-419027.html> ” and urged Americans to move past a
term long linked with the World Trade Center’s twin towers destruction.

Yes Bloombugger is complicit, we know that.

“We will never forget the devastation of the area that came to be known as
ground zero. Never. But the time has come to call those 16 acres what they
are: The World Trade Center and the National September 11 Memorial and
Museum,” he said during a speech.

“The rebirth and revitalisation of lower Manhattan will be remembered as
one of the greatest comeback stories in American history,” he added.

No. It was an act of war. And Bloombugger  is not only a coward, but a
traitor in the Arab pocket.

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.