<http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/author/barenakedislam/>

<http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2011/09/15/turkish-president-tells-euro
pe-it-must-put-up-with-flood-of-muslim-invaders-and-freeloaders/> Turkish

 <http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/author/barenakedislam/> barenakedislam
| September 15, 2011 at 7:29 PM | Categories:
<http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/?cat=6479022> Islamization of the West

Turkish President Abdullah Gul, who addressed the Yaroslavl Global Policy
Forum scolds Europe for its growing racism and 'Islamophobia,' and has
called for the adoption of a new diplomatic language to fight this
disturbing trend. (How dare this little greasy raghead tell Europe what to
do?)

RT
<http://rt.com/politics/increasing-islamophobia-europe-gul-087/http:/www.mar
ines.mil/community/pages/MedalofHonorSgtDakotaMeyer-Citation.aspx>   "We are
seriously concerned about racism and Islamophobia in Europe," he said,
adding that more resolute steps should be taken to fight this. (Ok, we'll
give you back all the Muslim scum who are causing it) "Europe will have to
put up with the arrival of more immigrants and accept diversity," President
Gul stressed. (Why don't you take them? If they get to be too much of  a
problem you can always commit another genocide as you did to the Armenians)

<http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2011/09/15/turkish-president-tells-euro
pe-it-must-put-up-with-flood-of-muslim-invaders-and-freeloaders/malta-illega
l-immigrants-2/>
http://barenakedislam.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/malta-illegal-immigrants.p
ng?w=590&h=249"I am sorry to say that whenever we have expressed our
concerns with regard to right-leaning movements to our counterparts in the
past, we observed that they turned a blind eye to this matter due to
domestic political reasons," he said. "This is also because it requires
greater effort to treat and overcome recurring ailments such as racism and
xenophobia in the West than address the problems in the East, which are
mostly due to underdevelopment." (The right wing will soon be running all of
Europe. You are screwed)

<http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2011/09/15/turkish-president-tells-euro
pe-it-must-put-up-with-flood-of-muslim-invaders-and-freeloaders/lampedusa-21
-jpeg/>
http://barenakedislam.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/lampedusa-21-jpeg.png?w=58
7&h=390In this regard, he went on to say "the threshold of tolerance should
be continually raised." In his opinion, the first step in this direction is
the change of rhetoric and adoption of new political and diplomatic
language. He also said that Turkey is developing democratic reforms and
values of multiculturalism. And Europe he said should not abandon
multiculturalism it once proclaimed.

<http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2011/09/15/turkish-president-tells-euro
pe-it-must-put-up-with-flood-of-muslim-invaders-and-freeloaders/illegal-immi
grants-from-north-africa-arrive-on-the-southern-italian-island-of-lampedusa/
> http://barenakedislam.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/610x-2.jpg?w=590&h=383
Abdullah Gul pointed out that his country supports the "wave of democratic
changes in North Africa and the Middle East and fair demands of reforms by
the people".  (Then you take the Muslim garbage flowing out of there)

He noted, though, that his country has already passed this stage, but
continues democratic reforms and plans. For this purpose, they plan to draft
a new constitution. The Turkish leader noted that "increasing ethnic,
cultural and religious tensions can result in tensions and division in
society," but it is the state that must control these processes.

"The task of the state is to secure for all its citizens, regardless of
religion, language and race, equal constitutional rights and.equal
opportunities," Abdullah Gul said.(That doesn't include Muslim illegal alien
invaders)

<http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2011/09/15/turkish-president-tells-euro
pe-it-must-put-up-with-flood-of-muslim-invaders-and-freeloaders/youtubemusli
mdemographics1vi-vi-10/>
http://barenakedislam.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/youtubemuslimdemographics1
vi-vi2.jpg?w=452&h=295

*

  _____

22 Comments on "Turkish President tells Europe it must put up with flood of
Muslim invaders and freeloaders"

1.
http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/e2686f0cb255ffe5ed5d0c8c8c3229d9?s=26&d=wavatar
&r=PGSchmankmeister says:

September 15, 2011 at 7:40 PM
<http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2011/09/15/turkish-president-tells-euro
pe-it-must-put-up-with-flood-of-muslim-invaders-and-freeloaders/#comment-169
738>

War is coming very soon.

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.