Subject: CAN MUSLIMS CAN NOT BE Good American/Good Canadians?

This is  very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish.
And send it on to everyone.
Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about
any atrocities.

Can a good  Muslim be a good American or Canadian?  This  question was
forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi  Arabia for 20 years.  The  following
is his reply:

       Theologically  - no. .. . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon
god of Arabia  ......

       Religiously  - no.. . .. Because no other religion is accepted by His
Allah except  Islam ...  (Quran,  2:256) (Koran)

       Scripturally  - no. .. .. Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars
of Islam and the Quran.

       Geographically  - no .. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he
turns in prayer five times a day..

       Socially -  no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make
friends with Christians or Jews ...

        Politically  - no... Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual
leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and  destruction of America, the
great Satan.

       Domestically  - no. .. . Because he is instructed to marry four Women
and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )

       Intellectually  - no... Because he cannot accept the American
Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles
and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

       Philosophically  - no. . .  Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does
not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot
co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or  autocratic.

       Spiritually  - no... Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The
 Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as
Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99   excellent names.

Therefore,  after much study and deliberation....we should be very suspicious
of ALL MUSLIMS in this country.

They obviously cannot be both 'good'  Muslims and good Americans/Canadians.
Call it what you wish it's still the  truth. You had better believe it. The
more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious  war is bigger than we know or understand. ..........

Footnote:  The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within.  SO  FREEDOM
IS NOT FREE.

THE Armed  Forces  WANT THIS TO ROLL ALL OVER THE U.S. & CANADA.

Please  don't delete this until you send it on.

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.