URL        :
http://th3j35t3r.wordpress.com/2011/11/08/opcartel-and-its-transparency/
Posted     : November 8, 2011 at 09:52
Author     : th3j35t3r

Drugs, alcohol and ego. They are a bad mix.  - Don Dokken
I am really sorry but....again it's Dick of the Week time....
@barrettbrownlol  (http://twitter.com/barrettbrownlol) - come on down.

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2011/11/03/Screen_shot_2011-11-03_at_4.32.24_PM.png

I have been watching with mild amusement the antics and desperation of
Mr Barrett Brown over the last weeks. As we know, @barrettbrownlol
(http://twitter.com/barrettbrownlol)  the largely unwelcome strung-out,
heroin lined voice of those #anonymous kids has jumped into bed with
Amazon and is writing a book about Anonymous.

Here's a link
(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2057884/Anonymous-spokesman-Barrett-Brown-lands-figure-book-deal.html)

The fact that he has done a deal with Amazon who have been targeted by
Anonymous themselves less than a year ago during 'operation Payback' has
drawn some very angry responses from their 'ranks'. So he's making lots
of enemies out of old friends.

Now, in an effort to garner grittier publicity for above mentioned book,
Barrett Brown fabricated a story about an 'unknown and as yet
unidentified' member of Anonymous who was supposedly 'kidnapped' by the
(rightly so) much feared Los Zetas drug cartel in Mexico. Nobody knows
who this supposed victim is and no official reports have been filed.

Come on Barrett are you fuckin high or something?....yeah I know that
was a rhetorical question.

In response Anonymous launched #OpCartel which was basically going to
name folks who 'alledgedly' have dealings with the Zetas' - After
realizing this was a really bad idea due to the fact that the Zetas'
have no problems inflicting a thousand deaths upon anyone, most of
Anonymous decided against it but Barrett has taken it upon himself to
carry on with it.

I personally don't care what Barrett Brown does, or whether he lives or
dies. But in another crazy attempt at keeping momentum and media
interest, Barrett has decided to try and draw me into his little shitstorm.

....and this will never do.

A recent tweet from @barrettbrownlol (http://twitter.com/barrettbrownlol)

RT @BarrettBrownLOL (http://twitter.com/BarrettBrownLOL) : Several
ex-military men w/ th3j35t3r been involved in leaking info on my family
for #Zetas. Don't known what else to say. #OpCartel

In response:

Firstly I work alone, it's well documented, I choose to do this for the
safety of myself and others. So there really is no 'with Jester'.
Secondly Brown was not 'doxed' his information is already freely
available all over the web due to his incessantly ridiculous ego and
delusional whacked-out need to make people notice him, even though he
doesn't actually DO anything. Just talks a lot.

@barrettbrownlol (http://twitter.com/barrettbrownlol)  - I have no
interest in you or your agendas or indeed your little #OpCartel. Do not
attempt to draw me into your world making totally false baseless claims
about me throwing you to the Zeta's - to gain yet more publicity for a
book I doubt will ever see the light of day. It's far more likely that
the members of your precious Anonymous that you have pissed off and
totally mis-represented have turned on you and dropped your dox.

Or could it be you actually doxed yourself? You are not exactly
professional in your approach to OPSEC, showing your face on webcams,
and photo's, using TinyChat which is really well known for it's security
right?

And finally, please for once show some credible evidence to back up your
claims about me, in fact, show us some evidence for the whole bullshit
kidnapping story you made up, which kick started this mess you now find
yourself in.

I can tell you for sure, that I saw many RT's of your dox, none by me,
but you chose to single out @rjacksix because you think he is 'with me'
- offering a bounty for his infos. I do believe not many months ago you
put a 'bounty' on me too.

There's plenty of people out there think you are a giant cock, (as I am
sure there's those that think same about me) anyone one of them could
have posted the original Dox tweet.- now combine that with your drugs
induced paranoia, it's anyone's guess.

Go away Brown, nobody gives a fuck about you. Quit trying to drag me
into your pathetic self promotion machine. I am not even slightly
interested in you or #OpCartel. Which is really lucky for you Brown.

Message to all. The truth of the matter is this, with Brown, it's not
about fighting Mexican injustice, it's not about a 'kidnapped' Anon,
it's not even about him having a problem with the prices he has to pay
to get high, it's not about anything except him generating interest in
his upcoming book.

#opCartel is actually #OpMarketMyBook

Peace.

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.